The DevSecOps Shift Has Arrived
The way applications are developed, deployed, accessed and used has changed.
Infrastructures that were once contained and relatively straightforward to encircle with security measures have become complex and multi-cloud. Applications are now operationalised in tandem with their development, live online and are updated regularly and rapidly.
Just as development has been modernised with DevOps practices, securing applications is undergoing a similar shift to become DevSecOps, with security decisions and processes now embedded into the development cycle.
This report examines the processes and best practices currently being used to evaluate the effectiveness of DevSecOps practices.
Through insights gathered from cybersecurity leaders within organisations using DevSecOps approaches, we discuss how security leaders measure these programs and what considerations other CISOs and cyber leaders should make to improve security in DevOps.
Download your copy of the full report today to find out more!
- Daniela Fernandez, Head of Information Security, PayPal Australia
- Robert Owens, Chief Solutions and Technology Officer, Parakeet
- Stephen Bryan, Cyber Optimisation Principal, Telstra
- Peter Wolski, Head, Information and Cyber Security, MYOB
- Maxim Chernyshev, Application Security Professional, Former Manager, Modern Application Architecture & Development, Rio Tinto
- Guy Podjarny, Founder and President, Snyk